Bobby & Sherry Norfolk
• the stars of 34 school performances from Monday March 12 through Friday March 16.
• the stars of Opening Night, Friday March 16, 7 p.m.
• the leaders of the Saturday morning workshops, 9-11:30 a.m., March 17.
• the emcees of our children’s contest at 2 p.m. and our Big Fibbers Contest at at 8 p.m. on Saturday March 17.
• the stars of the two Sunday shows at 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m on March 18.
the reigning YoungTales champion who will reprise her winning tale of 2017 while the judges consider her successor from among the 2018 contestants. Saturday March 17, 2 p.m.
Delmas Franklin , Helen Keefer,
Chetter Galloway, Kirsten Mitchell
The four tellers who will regale us with their personal stories in the session we call “Nothing But the Truth”, Saturday March 17, 5 p.m.
the reigning Big Fibber who will retell his championship tall tale during the 242nd annual Big Fibbers Contest, Saturday March 17, 8 p.m.
A previous Big Fibber herself and one of last year’s headliners will join Bobby and Sherry on stage for uplifting stories we’re calling Sacred Tellings at 9:30 a.m.on Sunday March 18.
Our other 2017 headliner who shares a stage with Bobby and Sherry for the grand finale we are calling “One For the Road”.